Friday, March 4, 2011

Classy Fridays

I can remember Fridays when I was little kid. They consisted of my dad giving me 5 bucks to get a movie, "borrowing" a looney from my brothers coin stash to grab a slurpee, followed up by dinner in the form of : grey meat, hot dogs, or something ordered in, usually pizza but on the rare occasion chinese. MMMM ginger beef. I was really missing those carefree Fridays from the past.... so in honour of them I made this for dinner.

Veggie dog with mustard/ketchup swirl? check
wannabe chinese veggie stir-fry? check

I feel like some of my other blog posts may have lead people to believe I am a snobby eater. I'm not. I eat what I'm served because thats what dad said to do, however eating healthy keeps my head in a positive space which is way better than a bag of potato chips... cus they just get stuck in your teeth.







I was a bit of a consumer today and got soooo many good finds. Here they are! But Joni (my car) already ate my new Lykke Li cd so thats neat.  (paying for music is making a comeback)

No comments:

Post a Comment