Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yoga for the Non- believer: Part Deux.

Ok friends. Week 3 of once a week yoga= success. I have hit Lotus Soul Gym, Moksha South Edmonton and today I attended Rameen's Sattva class at the Yoga Loft and L.O.V.E.D. it. I take back all the times I have sad that yoga isn't a real workout. I was sweating, I was shaking, I used muscles I didn't even know I had all while stretching my body and focusing my mind into beautiful bliss. I feel relaxed from the inside out. I went with a bunch of the lulu girls which was wonderful in itself. I am always a bit nervous going in to any class for the first time but it is a lot less scary when you have friends there to support you. So if you're like me and your fears are keeping you off the mat make a yoga date! Strength in numbers.

I was hoping to post the recipe for banana, chocolate chip, quinoa muffins.... but the snow deterred me from venturing to the grocery store. So stay tuned.

Yoga love for the non Yogi. Never say Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment