Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snowmageddon 2011

I just looked outside and thought to myself : holy snow it's a gym day. Then Tucker looked at me with his sad little eyes, just begging me to include him for a workout.... so snow run it. Ps. Tucker is a dog, but the best dog and therefore he needs lot's of love and attention. And he gets it, more so than anyone else in the house.

I started my snow day the best way possible. BIG cup of black coffee and a bowl of hot 10 grain cereal with Trader Joes raw, crunchy almond butter and cinnamon stirred in it. Unfortunately Edmonton doesn't have a Trader Joes or a Whole Foods so I have my beautiful friend Kara send me the goods from Reno. I am not normally a big hot oats eater but on a cold, snowy day like this I know it will keep me energized and ready to play with Tuck.

If you are anywhere near a Trader Joes and have not tried their almond butter yet.... You are missing out!!! It only has one ingredient: Raw Almonds aka heaven mmmm. Hurray for whole, natural ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment