Monday, January 17, 2011

Sunday's Gym Sesh

I always feel REALLY proud of myself when I hit the gym on Sundays. Sunday is a day off so its real special and you're real hardcore if you get in to the gym. Therefore anything you do, even if it is just a short workout, you get extra points. It's like working over time. Time and a half my friends. Here is the workout I did yesterday. I didn't have time to post it before work and after work... well I was too sleepy.

Sunday Funday

Stair Climber: 20 min: level 12: Calorie Burn
Elliptical: 25min: level 13-16: Intervals

3 sets of:
10/leg step back lunge with Medicine ball twist
15/leg knee to chest kickbacks (high plank, hands on BOSU. Kick your leg back and up)
50 Butt-on-BOSU med ball twists (lean back but stay strong in your core/ lower back)
10 med ball sit up (butt on BOSU, lift med ball towards the roof)
10/leg med ball sit-up (same as above but lift left leg for 10 then right for 10)

Lunch was also delish yesterday. I didn't take any pictures :( but it was:

Quinoa with baby mozzarella and fresh tomatoes with grilled mushrooms, spinach, chopped almonds and broccoli mixed in. Seasoned with cinnamon and curry powder with olive oil. Yum yum yum. Im currently hooked on curry. And mozzarella.

Warm Weather is coming!!! Outdoor runs with Tucker await! Drive safe, Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment