Saturday, February 5, 2011

burrrrrrn @bodyrock.tv

My beloved little Lemon, Brynne, is always talking about bodyrock.tv and she looooves the workouts that are posted on it. I have to say, the lady who runs this site has a pretty enviable and inspiring body. I did one of the workouts today http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/11/19/550-rep-fat-massacre/   "550 rep massacre" sounds inviting doesn't it???  It is awesome because you can do it at home as long as you have a little open floor space. My time was 14:55 and I am sweating pretty profusely over here (too much info??) It's tough, but it is fun. Really push yourself to see what time you can get. I thrive in competitive atmospheres so these crossfit-like workouts are right up my alley. Plus, your done your workout for the day in about 20 minutes. Can't hate that. 

Happy Snowy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment