Monday, February 7, 2011

New 30 day challenge

I just finished another bodyrock tv workout http://www.bodyrock.tv/2011/02/05/new-300-rep-workout/. It is the hardest I have pushed myself in a while and had few moments where I really just wanted to throw in the towel. My total time was 20 min and 59 seconds. (way better then a full 21 ;) I am still sore from friday and saturdays workouts as well. Because these workouts seem to all be under 25-30 minutes I have decided I am going to do the workouts she posts everyday. They can all be tailored to do in the comfort of your home so I suggest you all join me!!! And those of you who do them please post your times or which exercise you loved-hated the most.

I am off to take Tucker for a nice cool down run now. Happy chilly Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment