Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Funday

I have had serious left glute pain for the past week so my workouts have been tailored around it ie: no running outside, no aggressive fore/aft jumps, even Sattva was a struggle. The workout I did today I found on bodyrock.com, I had to tweak it a bit on the second round because the clean and squats were too painful. Instead I did 15 cleans followed by 15 squats. Breaking up the movements really helped. I also did it rep based as opposed to time based.
here is the link for the workout http://www.bodyrock.tv/2011/02/25/you-push-me-workout/

And here is what I did:
3 sets of:

16 kickover knee raises (I pushed two couches together)
46 alternating leg side lunge jumps
20 reptile pushups
15 cleans
15 front squats
150 sprinter high knees (i don't have a skipping rope)

Like most of the bodyrock workouts it was quick but sweaty. Perfect for a Sunday when you don't feel like devoting a lot of time to working out. I like to finish off with 300-500 abs.

Happy Sunday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment