Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Hot Mess" workout

My day started out kind of rough... slept in till 7:30 (I need to leave for work by at least 7:20) it's that special time of the month, I am drained, bloated and grouchy (too much info?) What I am saying is the last thing I want to do is workout. BUT!!! Life is always better with endorphins... easier said then done. Anyways I opted for a basement bodyrock.tv workout and man oh man it was a gooder. I am dripping and it was only a 28 minute workout (with 2 minute break between the two sets). So if you are feeling like I do today, grab your favourite playlist and blast it loud enough that you can't hear how hard your breathing/how much pain your in. You will love yourself just a little bit more after.

http://www.bodyrock.tv/2011/02/09/hot-mess-workout/

No comments:

Post a Comment